10 Wellington Street Queens Park WA 6107
Located approximately 12kms to the Perth CBD, this investment opportunity is second to none. With Perth's real estate market growing so quickly, it's better to act swiftly and make sure you don't miss out on this prime investment opportunity. 1023 square meters (approx 20.1mx50.9m) overlooking a beautiful park with a big 3 x 1, air-conditioned home and bonus living area (1 x 1 granny flat) that is well presented and in good condition makes this potential site a ripper of an opportunity.
The lovely granny flat features a built-in bar in the living area, renovated kitchen and bathroom, and a massive master bedroom with a built-in robe. For owner-occupiers, this brilliant home could set you up for a good lifestyle for you and your parent or for you and your children. Also, this home is perfect for rent and capital growth potential. It is located close and central to Cannington Train station and Bus Terminal, the new Cannington Leisureplex, Westfield Carousel Shopping Precinct, Local \u0026 Private Schools, and many other facilities. It is just perfect.
More reasons to buy:
* 1023 square metres of land.
* Zoned R40 - R60 (under Queens Park structure Plan Residential precinct A) and with its 20.1m frontage
* Potential to retain the current dwelling \u0026 subdivide at the back (STCA)
* 3x1 Brick \u0026 Tile home
* Brand new Kitchen in the 3x1 home
* Bonus 1x1 (Granny Flat) with large living area
* Opposite to Park
* Air conditioning (3 split systems)
* Gas Bayonet
* Auto lock up garage
* Powered workshop
* Sewer Connected
* Potential rental $570 per week if you rent out 3 x 1 \u0026 1 x 1 granny flat separately
Don't wait too long \u0026 call Shagun on 0439 399 955 to book your inspection
Report Highlight Ad