17/27 Peninsular Drive Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
On offer is a 85 square meter, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom with 2 car spaces apartment in one of the most central locations on the Gold Coast. With views of the City skyline and tropical gardens, this unbelievable opportunity will present the best possible value for money in the whole Gold Coast!
Viewing is a must! Auction day is sale day if not sold prior to.
• 85m2 of living, entertaining and dining
• Balconies with views (That is right; 2x balconies)
• 2 bedrooms
• 1 bathroom/laundry \u0026 separate toilet
• Located on 3rd level / public transport / lightrail at your fingertips
• Dining and entertainment a gentle stroll away
• Low Body Corporate: $5,225 per year approx
• Water Rates: $1,924 per year approx
• Council Rates: $3,068 per year approx * on investor rates
• Rental: $450 per week approx
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
Report Highlight Ad