Technical Device Coordinator
Your part in the ongoing success of our business, in supporting key frontline services will see you responsible for a variety of work, including:
• Coordination of technology refresh and technology uplift activities, including management and administration of asset tracking and record keeping.
• Analysis, development and management of regular reports and plans related to the Technology Coordination functions, including device replacement requirements, ICT requirements for accommodation installations, transfers and removals, audio visual services and technology asset related issues.
• Evaluate and manage vendor operational performance and “as a Service” arrangements.
• Collaborate with internal and external business units regarding the ordering and procurement of hardware so as to facilitate a streamlined hardware procurement process.
• Provide a coordination/facilitation point between ICT, business users, and Built Assets during accommodation projects.
• Actively participate in the development and implementation of business improvement and transformation initiatives for the Technology Coordination Unit.
We value diversity and are actively seeking candidates with varied backgrounds who can think differently and innovate.
Refer to Role Description for additional information.
Applications to remain current for twelve months
Job Ad Reference - QLD/342685/20
Closing Date - Wednesday, 22 April 2020