136/1 Braybrooke Street Bruce ACT 2617
Ideal Location: The epitome of city-fringe convenience, this burgeoning neighbourhood is just 8kms from the CBD. An oversized residence, it's near new, perfectly presented, and an ideal nothing-left-to-spend first home or investment.
COVID-19 Update: For up to date information, please visit: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au
• Set in the well-regarded 'Proximity Apartments'
• Urban community feel close to transport
• Both living/master bedroom opening to separate courtyards
• Floor-to-ceiling windows \u0026 natural light
• Cutting edge design open plan living space
• Stone benches, s/steel electric cooking mwo, d/w \u0026 fridge included
• Master w/mirror sliding robes
• Air con, int. ldry in bathroom washer \u0026 dryer incl, NBN available
• Secure underground car parking space
• Amid parklands \u0026 adjacent to Australian Institute of Sportwalking distance to UC, Tafe, Calvary Hospital and Belconnen Town Centre.
Property information (all fees approximate)
Council Rates: $1427.84
Land Tax: $1691.79
Water Rates: $667.34
B.C. Levies: $4868.40
Internal Living: 71m2 + 45m2 Courtyards
Report Highlight Ad