3D Visualisation Modeller
The successful candidate will have the following key responsibilities
• Collaboratively provide project visualisation support to the Delivery Authority's teams delivering client-led program and early works projects, Alliance-led Rail Integration and Systems (RIS) project, Public-Private Partnership (PPP) contractor-led Tunnel, Station and Development (TSD) project, European Train Control System (ETCS) and developer-led Precinct Development projects.
• Create high-end 3D model content for all aspects of 3D Visualisation including the management of the Delivery Authority's 3D visualisation model, 3D and 4D Animation, Real-Time 3D information integration, Photo simulations, Motion Graphics, photomontage/sliders and Multimedia outputs.
• Maintain and continue to develop the Delivery Authority's Unreal Game Engine 3D visualisation model, using Architectural and Engineering Design Data received from the Delivery Authority's Project, Planning and Precinct Teams, based on user requirements and relevant industry standards.
• Development and manage CRRDA's visualisation libraries, scene files and folders, in an organised and efficient manner, to ensure a consistent approach to datasets management and 3D model outputs.
• Develop visualisation and gamification processes and procedures to ensure reliable and efficient visualisation management and 3D model development.
• Work collaboratively with the DNA Team, utilising data from BIM, CAD, GIS and the CDE, to support the implementation of the Digital Network Approach Management Plan.
• Actively participate in the development and continuous improvement of the Delivery Authority's visualisation environments; Digital Network Approach; and other Delivery Authority processes and procedures.
• Maintain relationships with other Visualisation teams across various project stakeholders to support the exchange of visualisation information and skill-sharing between key government and industry organisations.
• Support other Visualisation tasks as required by the DNA Manager.